What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

When Life Gives You Lemons WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

Navas19

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

When Life Gives You Lemons WIP Mod Menu - When Life Gives You Lemons

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
Hey dan could you mod the wip the people house make it an apk and mod it thank you

Swiftly

Hey, there are a lot of error messages. Is that normal or should I tone down using the mod? Otherwise, nicely done.

JunkoUesugi

Hey, there are a lot of error messages. Is that normal or should I tone down using the mod? Otherwise, nicely done.
Well, for the play again error(where the game takes you to the play again screen at the end of the game) and achievement error(an error that's triggered instead of an achievement), save your game, restart your game, then reload your save

Swiftly

Well, for the play again error(where the game takes you to the play again screen at the end of the game) and achievement error(an error that's triggered instead of an achievement), save your game, restart your game, then reload your save
Loved samurai of hyuga. But I did that about 10x. Tried every option, still said error. Everytime an error popped up, I restarted the game and tried a different route and sometimes that worked. Then there was a choice about a birthday party theme. No matter what I chose, it read as error. It's cool tho, I'm already playing the unmodified version.

JunkoUesugi

Loved samurai of hyuga. But I did that about 10x. Tried every option, still said error. Everytime an error popped up, I restarted the game and tried a different route and sometimes that worked. Then there was a choice about a birthday party theme. No matter what I chose, it read as error. It's cool tho, I'm already playing the unmodified version.
Remember to save, restart then load the save. This resolves most errors.