What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu 3.1.3

Register to download this resource for free!

Liu_Kang

I've tried restarting to chapter 8, and the results are still the same. And I actually have no problem skipping the option this time , but if you still remember, is this choice important for the next story/chapter?
Did you mean check up on Danic؟a
Don't worry, it's not important. I think they will give you medical items. You can use the mod and take all the items you need

Dlccoder1

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu - Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven

Read more about this resource...
NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
This BS "Mod" Not available in my region

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I really wish we could freeze the morality stats.

I want to play a sociopath teenager, but they keep increasing.
in next book maybe, also you can still be sociopath in high morality(at least I was able to)

bre666

I can't get past the museum part of the story with checkers and pierce. It keeps saying error, no matter how many times I change the story

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I can't get past the museum part of the story with checkers and pierce. It keeps saying error, no matter how many times I change the story
what error ? send screenshot

vt57

How to fix this ?"App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!"

socyo

Just want to share and to know if others experienced this as well. I'm on my way to Chapter 10.

MC is male and has a college background, is interested in both men and women, also only interested in segs stuff.

Main RO is Jillian and Second RO is Tommy. Actually doing "free real estate" run.

I absolutely felt bad for Tommy because the only time mc and him got a moment is when they smooch on the lake, and in chapter 8 when Jillian went in Tommy (roommate) smooch mc and left. After that Gina just barge out of nowhere and wants to join the Tripple A segs. Three days later Gina is till doing segs with mc and if you chose to just segs with Jill, mc can still have segs with her before going to the research facility 😂

And before that mc was able to smooch booth Lopez and Jamie when healing their wounds after hilltop battle.

And on prom night, not the Main RO nor even the Second RO but freakin' Lopez was the one that asked mc for a dance. 🤣

Blackdrake

I recently started a new game and this popped up. Chapter2 line 8676: the achievement name savior was not declared as an achievement in the startup.

I tried to share a screen picture but I can't figure it out. Anyway I thought you should know and thank you for your hard work and dedication to creating these awesome mods 😀😀😀😀😀