What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu 3.1.3

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I recently started a new game and this popped up. Chapter2 line 8676: the achievement name savior was not declared as an achievement in the startup.

I tried to share a screen picture but I can't figure it out. Anyway I thought you should know and thank you for your hard work and dedication to creating these awesome mods 😀😀😀😀😀
read the first post on this thread,

socyo

I recently started a new game and this popped up. Chapter2 line 8676: the achievement name savior was not declared as an achievement in the startup.

I tried to share a screen picture but I can't figure it out. Anyway I thought you should know and thank you for your hard work and dedication to creating these awesome mods 😀😀😀😀😀
You just have to make sure that Achievements is always present whenever you play.

Just make a save, restart the game and load your save file and Achievements should be seen.

PS:
This reminder about Achievement is always on Dan's posts.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
dan, can you update with the option Of delete saves version? If possible, it would be great
install the game from play store and then delete it, you don't need my version for it as you have option to delete them even in free trial version.

whoisthis

I can't progress in the story. ⬇️ this error appears

Zombie Exodus Safe Haven

chapter9 line 11007: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.

Hauser

Hey Dan! Thank you so much for the updated game! I really appreciate what you and the community do!

Question: Does anyone when the next Zombie Exodus game is gonna be released? TIA

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I can't progress in the story. ⬇️ this error appears

Zombie Exodus Safe Haven

chapter9 line 11007: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.
load a previous chapter and try again

Reactions: Mob

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hey Dan! Thank you so much for the updated game! I really appreciate what you and the community do!

Question: Does anyone when the next Zombie Exodus game is gonna be released? TIA
not until 2025

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I'm going to make a guess and say it's when you make the choice to say I have medical experience (or something like that) during the train yard scene so early chapter 9.
weird since I didn't get this error, not only I but nor my beta testers see this bug.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I play through an android tablet and the same error pops up so maybe that's what happened to the person who originally reported the error
try using any browser, extract the apk and open assets/index.html in any browser.