What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu 3.1.3

Register to download this resource for free!

dollivel

getting this error:
chapter10 line 1227: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.
with every choice when you pick which food to eat with the museum group

Blackdrake

getting this error:
chapter10 line 1227: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.
with every choice when you pick which food to eat with the museum group
Same thing happened to me during chapter 9 when I hit the I'm experienced in medical option during the training yard so I know the feeling

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
those who are getting this error will need to wait for few more days, I'll try to fix it before november.

Hauser

Thanks for the response i am also facing this error i was able to avoid it most of the time but the museum fight is necesarry and cannot be skipped therefore i am stuck let us know when a fix is uploaded
It seems like I got lucky. Didn't face this kinda error.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Thanks for the response i am also facing this error i was able to avoid it most of the time but the museum fight is necesarry and cannot be skipped therefore i am stuck let us know when a fix is uploaded
why don't you try using a browser ? like just extract the apk and use some browser.

Kagami

why don't you try using a browser ? like just extract the apk and use some browser.
Hello i tried using a browser like you asked me and i'm getting the same error https://gyazo.com/edf282ba136a56363f22e4c4b3853ec6 this is the screenshot for you to see I'm not sure specifically why but it's happening, also getting an earlier save and going back to chapter 8 then returning does not do anything. The error is somehow linked with the choice you select not a certain area i was able to work around most of these like for example when going to the vegetable facility you get the option to drive or make one of your companion drive if you choose to drive you will get the error no matter what but if you let one of them drive you don't so i'm really not sure why this is happening

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hello i tried using a browser like you asked me and i'm getting the same error https://gyazo.com/edf282ba136a56363f22e4c4b3853ec6 this is the screenshot for you to see I'm not sure specifically why but it's happening, also getting an earlier save and going back to chapter 8 then returning does not do anything. The error is somehow linked with the choice you select not a certain area i was able to work around most of these like for example when going to the vegetable facility you get the option to drive or make one of your companion drive if you choose to drive you will get the error no matter what but if you let one of them drive you don't so i'm really not sure why this is happening
I think I had the some problem there, you can just add things from mod menu so you won't get error.

Kay

don't choose that option.
Hey want to ask if i save at the end of zombie exodus safe haven chapter 3 using your apk can the save being loaded on normal Google play apk for chapter 4 if it out, just wanted to ask because long time ago we can't load from your apk to Google play apk. Hope anyone can answer me and thank you in advance 👍🙏🙂✋

Kay

Is it normal the option for doing suppressive fire keep grey locked and can't be chosed although i already chose to attack first during the stand out breakdown with Silverstone militia in the first meeting. Is it bug or just my luck because my long range weapon skill level is 5 so i think it should work in theory. Hope you can help dan

GrumpyTheFrog

Is it normal the option for doing suppressive fire keep grey locked and can't be chosed although i already chose to attack first during the stand out breakdown with Silverstone militia in the first meeting. Is it bug or just my luck because my long range weapon skill level is 5 so i think it should work in theory. Hope you can help dan
It's a game thing. This option will appear depending on your weapon, some weapons don't have the suppressing fire option, so choose a weapon that has like the rifles ones. I think when you equip ak47 you can choose this option, I'm not sure tho... It's been a while since I played.

Reactions: D.D

mkay

I loved the app, thank you very much! I only couldn't understand how to freeze custom attributes between chapters(if all attributes are set to different numbers). But it's a small thing anyway. Thanks again! 🌹

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I loved the app, thank you very much! I only couldn't understand how to freeze custom attributes between chapters(if all attributes are set to different numbers). But it's a small thing anyway. Thanks again! 🌹
you set a custom attribute then it will stay the same until the end of game unless you turn off freeze mod, I added this mod because some stats were decreasing when progressing further in story, this way you don't have to edit stats in every chapter.

smackdieu

anyone know how to fix this error : App has been built using some unauthorized copy of out software website 2 apk builder which has led you to this error