What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu 3.1.3

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu - Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

Liu_Kang

Welcome
Is there a solution to bypass this error?
chapter10 line 3234: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.
I saved before the error and tried all the options and the same error appears in the battle that takes place in the museum
I can't skip the error

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Welcome
Is there a solution to bypass this error?
chapter10 line 3234: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.
I saved before the error and tried all the options and the same error appears in the battle that takes place in the museum
I can't skip the error
try loading an old save which is in chapter 9

Zykerramirez

Hi, I also have the same problem as Liu_Kang but instead of chapter 10 it happens on chapter 9:
chapter9 line 2217: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.
This error always pops up during the train yard scene when I try to offer a check up on Danica.

Liu_Kang

Hi, I also have the same problem as Liu_Kang but instead of chapter 10 it happens on chapter 9:
chapter9 line 2217: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.
This error always pops up during the train yard scene when I try to offer a check up on Danica.
Try the same solution
try loading an old save which is in chapter 8
I tried it and it worked for me in Chapter 10 and I was able to complete the game

wuliwulii

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu - Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven

Read more about this resource...
NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
Thank you so much! ❤️ God bless you 🙏🏻

VenosG

Try the same solution
try loading an old save which is in chapter 8
I tried it and it worked for me in Chapter 10 and I was able to complete the game
Hi, I have the same problem as Zkyerramirez, do I have to load my old save chapter 8 when it's almost finished or do I have to start over from chapter 8?

Liu_Kang

okay, I've tried loading my old save from chapter 8, and it's still showing an error pop up
I don't know in this case, wait for someone to find a solution for you, but if you have a save file older than the one you tried, try it, it might work

VenosG

I don't know in this case, wait for someone to find a solution for you, but if you have a save file older than the one you tried, try it, it might work

I've tried restarting to chapter 8, and the results are still the same. And I actually have no problem skipping the option this time , but if you still remember, is this choice important for the next story/chapter?