What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

A Foreign Affair WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

A Foreign Affair WIP Mod Menu - A Foreign Affair

A Foreign Affair mod by Choiceofmods

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

PercyJackson00

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Hi, I'm afraid it didn't work for my play again bug, I did exactly as the instruction said. What to do? Pls help Im loving this mod so much already😭

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Hi, I'm afraid it didn't work for my play again bug, I did exactly as the instruction said. What to do? Pls help Im loving this mod so much already😭
then you have reached the end of this WIP (work in progress), as wip are not fully completed, you won't be able to play full game for now.

sageraj

how many words are there ?
Honestly, I'm not sure, I've only played the demo & really liked it,
&
So, I tried to look if there was more to the game, apparently people were talking about the game in much more detail, which clearly suggested that they've played the game to a certain degree,

However, I can't seem to find the game, even in the creator's domain, I.e. the complete game.

I honestly don't know how to proceed, but it will be nice if u can dig sth up abt it with your contacts.

Thanks.

PercyJackson00

Hi Dan! Just curious if when u might be able to finish this mod? Thanks in advance!

AHK

@DanFabulich Hey Sherrif, can you help a fellow out by releasing a mod of Aura Clash?
BTW this game is great thanks for all you done and do. 😁

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Hi Dan! Just curious if when u might be able to finish this mod? Thanks in advance!
the mod itself is finish but the book isn't, you need to ask the author how long it will take for him to finish this.