What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

A Kiss from Death v1.0.4 MOD Menu V2 2023-01-16

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

A Kiss from Death v1.0.4 MOD Menu V2 - A Kiss from Death v1.0.4 MOD Menu V2

Romance immortal beings in a world of epic fantasy! Fall in love with witches, princes, dragons, and more in a millennia-spanning search for eternal companionship. Immortality is a life of ***, violence, and tough moral questions. Burn castles, write poetry, seduce mortals, stop wars, unlock dark powers – you have all the time in the world to do as you please.

A Kiss from Death is a 320,000-word interactive novel by William Loman. A typical playthrough is between 50,000 and 100,000...

It's hard for me to write this. Harder than I thought it would be. Harder than I thought it should be. I am prideful and like to believe myself to be self-sufficient. Not once did I asked for help for years, especially not from my own beloved community. And above all, I know this person that I care about are more than their life-threatening and debilitating illness, that's why I care so much about them, and why I swallow my pride and believe for this.

It's been more than a week since I asked Daniel for permission to post this, and only desperation will push me to do something this humiliating: so I will try to make it brief. All I ask is that you share my commission (https://bit.ly/3jp96cl), and buy them if it interest you. Genuinely, that's all. Thank you.

Also, to make it clear. No, this will not stop me from doing MODs and expanding my horizon. It will not stop me from being active and taking feature requests. So, please. Don't feel obligated to help to keep me around. That's not the case nor is it the problem. I am not sick, it's not me. It's just someone that's dear and near to my heart, so yay.

Second of all, no. I can't quite possible name you the specific amount of money they need, though they and I agree it's at least around a thousand or two thousand dollars.

Lastly, yes: I am posting this with their permission. I will never sell another person suffering, no matter how benificial to them I believe my action would be.

---

Support me in three ways:
- Dropping Paid CoG/HG Here: https://bit.ly/3yb6ZMK
- Buy My Commission: https://bit.ly/3jp96cl
- Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/deiarcana

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

Moon

The app simply stops after every attempt to open it, same as with heroes rise 2, this has also happened across two phones (with both mods) so I don't think it's a very rare issue.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Okay. I can't help you without specifics.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
The error, what happens before or after it crashes.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
How do i check that? It just crashes in the second it opens, it opens to a grayish screen and instantly crashes
What's the stat on your device?

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

ToutiFruit

It instantly crashes on mine too (galaxy s23)

EDIT: Trying to open it multiple times in a row did it for me, don't know why 🤨

Last edited:

zabel

Thank you for your work with this and all the other mods.

I'm having the same issue as the above poster. When I click on the "titles" section of the stat screen, I get a popup that says "choicescript_stats line 238: visited this line too many times (1000)".
And when I click on the "relationships" section from the stat screen, I get a popup saying "choicescript_stats line 387: increasing indent not allowed, expected 2 was 4".

Last edited: