What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

A Mage Reborn, Book Two Demo MOD Menu 2023-06-01

Register to download this resource for free!

srtalobo

Wait how you mean out? Is it gonna be releasing or its demo is out? Man have i been out of the loop for so long.
The autor rewrite the WIP, because it has a lot of criticism, so everyone wants to see but the Patreon is closed...

Parallax

What was the criticism because I read the original and it was good?
Read the thread for book 2 on CoG forum (the one that is currently closed).

To be honest, some critical remarks were quite sensible and I hope that the author took them into account when rewriting, but probably some people went too far.

Ozan3326

What was the criticism because I read the origin

To be honest, some critical remarks were quite sensible and I hope that the author took them into account when rewriting, but probably some people went too far.
Cogites are unfortunately quite heavy handed with criticism most of the time. I think this is one of the such cases. I vaguely remember something about author simply abandoning the book for a short time after receiving harsh criticism. Which is such a shame. I don't get why would people be so mad about a book.

Static Shock

I read it and nothing in the book was worth rewriting, it just seems like people are too sensitive now

walvd

Cogites are unfortunately quite heavy handed with criticism most of the time. I think this is one of the such cases. I vaguely remember something about author simply abandoning the book for a short time after receiving harsh criticism. Which is such a shame. I don't get why would people be so mad about a book.
As far as i remember it was about Tahlia and the game royally f'ing u up if u weren't a pro-arcadian. Basically the game will let u know you're wrong for not being happy that you are a slave, Tahlia as always will continue to be a bit#h, and u can't express any displeasure. If u try to escape, ur childhood friend becomes your jailer. Yea, that's all i remember, there could be more reason

Static Shock

As far as i remember it was about Tahlia and the game royally f'ing u up if u weren't a pro-arcadian. Basically the game will let u know you're wrong for not being happy that you are a slave, Tahlia as always will continue to be a bit#h, and u can't express any displeasure. If u try to escape, ur childhood friend becomes your jailer. Yea, that's all i remember, there could be more reason
Ok yeah you are right and I hated that, I hope that's what he's rewriting. I also hope he makes what's her name feel remorseful or get punished for letting her cousin die in the first game because it didn't really feel like she felt deeply bad about it, on top of keeping that from her aunt as well about her letting her daughter die when she could've saved her, that bothered me as well.

Last edited:

erek

What was the criticism because I read the original and it was good?
i was pro arcadian, wanted to make leon miserable, so i had no problems with the original. but i do see why people would find it too railroady. still, nothing that warranted such a response from the "fans".

Static Shock

i was pro arcadian, wanted to make leon miserable, so i had no problems with the original. but i do see why people would find it too railroady. still, nothing that warranted such a response from the "fans".
I was pro Arcadian as well, until I found out that girl let her cousin suffer, you know the priestess or whatever she was I had to kill at the end