What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

A Mod suggestion

Raistlan71

Well-known member
Member
I am not sure where this should be posted at but I wanted to take a moment and say that I and I am sure many others are greatly appreciative of all the hard work that a user such as us has been modding games for us all to use and that is Cornelius. Now, I am not sure if he even wants this but I think that he deserves to be considered to be made an actual game Modder for his contributions he has made. Hats off to you man and again thank you for all your hard work.
 
I would be opening a form for becoming approved releaser soon. Before that if anyone would like to apply then they can DM me on discord or start a conversation with me here
 
Back
Top