What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Alternative way to play html games and exporting/importing saves on mobile (Android)

Sant

So, I played Superstition on Joiplay and I couldn't export my save for the sequel because the app doesn't let me. Because of that I did a little bit of research and found a file manager that can open html files/games without the missing images.

Here it is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cxinventor.file.explorer

It's very simple, just click on the html file, open with either Chrome or Kiwi browsers and there we go, you can now manage save files and play your progress in the sequels

Gomi

So, I played Superstition on Joiplay and I couldn't export my save for the sequel because the app doesn't let me. Because of that I did a little bit of research and found a file manager that can open html files/games without the missing images.

Here it is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cxinventor.file.explorer

It's very simple, just click on the html file, open with either Chrome or Kiwi browsers and there we go, you can now manage save files and play your progress in the sequels
I love you

Gomi

I love you
nvm I don't. It still doesn't let me import my save files from book 1 like in joiplay 👺 (it only works using zarchiver + kiwi but alas, no pics.)

iSan!

nvm eu não. Ele ainda não me permite importar meus arquivos salvos do livro 1 como no joiplay 👺 (só funciona usando zarchiver + kiwi, mas, infelizmente, sem fotos).
Curious, mine is operating properly.

iSan!

here ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ I rlly dunno what I'm doing wrong, tried chrome 'n kiwi, my saved file from book 1 didn't appear, but with zarchiver it did. (no pics tho)
Is this problem only occurring for Soh? By the way, I was intrigued that you're playing it on html. Wouldn't it be easier and simpler to download the game? That way, you can easily export the data from book 1.

Gomi

Is this problem only occurring for Soh? By the way, I was intrigued that you're playing it on html. Wouldn't it be easier and simpler to download the game? That way, you can easily export the data from book 1.
I dunno tbh, I'll try it w/ wayhaven later even tho I alr finished it lol. Yeah well, I prefer html cuz it allows me to have multiple quick saves. ╮⁠(⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠)⁠╭ (also if it's by app, it shows error so I hafta extract then use joiplay or kiwi for it to work properly.)

iSan!

I dunno tbh, I'll try it w/ wayhaven later even tho I alr finished it lol. Yeah well, I prefer html cuz it allows me to have multiple quick saves. ╮⁠(⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠)⁠╭ (also if it's by app, it shows error so I hafta extract then use joiplay or kiwi for it to work properly.)
I understand. Having the ability to save your gameplay at any time is definitely helpful, which is why I frequently download Dan mods. All of this developer's mods feature such functionality.

Gomi

I understand. Having the ability to save your gameplay at any time is definitely helpful, which is why I frequently download Dan mods. All of this developer's mods feature such functionality.
ya got that right! The mutiple quick saves of Dan's is also very useful by means of choosing all kinds of different options enabling you to witness what would've happened if you chose something else instead of your final choice; and I love that we can even add a name for ur certain save (and ya dun need to restart and it'll help satiate your bubbling curiosity huehue) AND AND AND I LOVE/HATE THAT IN SOME OF HIS MODS (wayhaven) U GET RICKROLLED 🔥🔥🔥 it's hilarious lol I rlly appreciate that dude.

moe

I just registered here so i can comment and say thank you... I've looking fo this for a long time
I hated joiplay no saves or import
Lags too much
Mess up the game ratio