What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Am i stupid?

plamek

Hi, hello, so sometimes when i click the download button it just sends me to some website, instead of starting the download and then sending me to some website. For instance "i, the forgotten one", tried to download it. It didnt work. Am i missing something, is this a common issue, or does it work normally for everyone else and im just going crazy?

Mr lol

Hi, hello, so sometimes when i click the download button it just sends me to some website, instead of starting the download and then sending me to some website. For instance "i, the forgotten one", tried to download it. It didnt work. Am i missing something, is this a common issue, or does it work normally for everyone else and im just going crazy?
Oh that's normal lol,you can use ad blocker to stop those website,you can also leave that website and download it again

EdHunt

Staff member
Not at all, that's the cursed pop up ads,
you usually need to back off from those dammned ads space and press the download button a couple of times, usually the files is obvioustly named,
Example in your case, I,the_Forgotten_One.apk or something close to that

plamek

Not at all, that's the cursed pop up ads,
you usually need to back off from those dammned ads space and press the download button a couple of times, usually the files is obvioustly named,
Example in your case, I,the_Forgotten_One.apk or something close to that
Thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it. (Not sarcasm)
However, i tried to follow what you said, installed an adblocker, tried clicking the download button multiple times, and yet it still sends me to some upload website + no download started. And i even tried a different game, "war of the west" and still no luck. Thanks for taking your time to reply to my problem anyways.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it. (Not sarcasm)
However, i tried to follow what you said, installed an adblocker, tried clicking the download button multiple times, and yet it still sends me to some upload website + no download started. And i even tried a different game, "war of the west" and still no luck. Thanks for taking your time to reply to my problem anyways.
are you sure you are clicking on the right button ? if you are downloading from uploadrar then it's create download link in red, it should take 3 clicks before the download starts.

plamek

are you sure you are clicking on the right button ? if you are downloading from uploadrar then it's create download link in red, it should take 3 clicks before the download starts.
I thought that upload website was some kind of scam website...
Thank you so much, and im sorry for being such an idiot