What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Andromeda six (can it be played on joiplay?)

maroon

Hi, I was just wondering if there's a way to port this game to android or if it's playable on joiplay. Are there any steps I could follow? Thanks

Edit: I've tried joiplay with the renpy plugin and the game launches but immediately closes. Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

samrehan

Hi, I was just wondering if there's a way to port this game to android or if it's playable on joiplay. Are there any steps I could follow? Thanks

Edit: I've tried joiplay with the renpy plugin and the game launches but immediately closes. Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?
Joiplay:

Ren'Py Plugin:

Download these 2, then try again.

Last edited:

shrekislove

I know I'll be sound like a total dumb lol what did you exactly do? Cause I couldn't find the html. I have the same apps like you do, but it's just doesn't open 🥲

maroon

I know I'll be sound like a total dumb lol what did you exactly do? Cause I couldn't find the html. I have the same apps like you do, but it's just doesn't open 🥲
Oh well I guess you also need to download the Andromeda six game zip. I assumed you already had it, my bad. Once you download it, you need to unzip it and you'll find the html file