What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Any other games where you play as a knight?

Commander Shepard

I'm looking for ganes where I play a knight on Android ChoiceScript or Twine or anything.
So I know of The Great Protector. It's on Itch.io and not abandoned (for now). It was updated 26 days ago and yes, you play as a knight. The Wood Hungers is also on Itch.io but it's on hiatus currently. Only the first 2 chapters are available. Lords of Aswick is HG, and you can only play as a male mc. The Great Tournament is also HG. You start as a squire and become a knight later. That's all I can remember. I hope this is enough!

Morgoth

So I know of The Great Protector. It's on Itch.io and not abandoned (for now). It was updated 26 days ago and yes, you play as a knight. The Wood Hungers is also on Itch.io but it's on hiatus currently. Only the first 2 chapters are available. Lords of Aswick is HG, and you can only play as a male mc. The Great Tournament is also HG. You start as a squire and become a knight later. That's all I can remember. I hope this is enough!
Lord of aswick, magencia series and many more
I have played all the popular hg and coc games that I know of

Reactions: Kay

Kay

I have played all the popular hg and coc games that I know of
Sadly that's the only game I know using knight setting, other than that is siege of turboulon it's not really well known but i think you also already playing it so because of that i don't write it

Morgoth

Sadly that's the only game I know using knight setting, other than that is siege of turboulon it's not really well known but i think you also already playing it so because of that i don't write it
Yea

Reactions: Kay

mikemaths

Have you played Ironheart? It's COG and while you technically fight within a mech, the setting is in medieval times and one of the sides you can choose to ally yourself with are the Crusaders which I guess gives it a knight like feel.

Morgoth

Have you played Ironheart? It's COG and while you technically fight within a mech, the setting is in medieval times and one of the sides you can choose to ally yourself with are the Crusaders which I guess gives it a knight like feel.
Yea, played it already