What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Arcadie: Second Born Port + Mod v1.0.0

Register to download this resource for free!

Kay

This game was obvious written by a feminists because I refuse to believe a man wrote this 🤣🤣😂😂no seriously,.....The King loves art and gardening but the queen is a peerless leader and the king always submit to whatever she says🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
Dude not everything is political , some king in history also like that

Kay

This game was obvious written by a feminists because I refuse to believe a man wrote this 🤣🤣😂😂no seriously,.....The King loves art and gardening but the queen is a peerless leader and the king always submit to whatever she says🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
Dude not everything is poli, some king in history also like that

Kay

You are a FEMCEL
Wu zetian before creating her own dynasty and after Creating het own dynasty, queen Victoria from great Britain, Catherine the great, Maria Theresa of Austria dude not everything is political and history have fact, please just chill and if you don't like the game just leave the game alone

Kay

Again I said king and queen, I did not say queen, you are talking about 1 ruler, of course a queen is gonna have power when she's a single ruler but when there are a king and a queen then rulerships goes to him, this is a fact no matter how hurt your FEELINGS get and those queens you named ruled alone so nice try
Maria Theresa of Austria is king and queen she have husband, queen vitoria is king and queen she have husband, dude...... I already ignore you because you clearly don't know history and and government work, also in the story why the MC mother have more power because she is the royal bloodline while the king is Prince from another kingdom, just like how real work work, as for Wu zetian before she even become empress although she not royal bloodline she already have much power from political maneuvering . Mannnnn😫

Kay

You just proved my point, I hurt your feelings so you reported my messages, typical😂😂😂😂 this society if filled with emotional and unstable people who live in their own echo chamber of only wanting to hear what makes them feel happy instead of the truth and it's mainly women, simps and racists that think this way
Dude I'm not reporting you, he ask that to be deleted l, so i answer I can't delete my message, because only moderator can delete messages in forum, i never say I report you

And as for king and queen that why i include Wu zetian, her husband is a king and wu zetian only commoner but because the husband don't have quality to rule during his reign, her husband not being trusted by government officials and eventually get ousted and house imprisoned by the government officials, after the king died the government urged her to take power and make her own dynasty
It's same for Catherine the Great from Russia it's her husband that royalty as king and she marriage into his husband family, his husband not really good king on his reign so during his reign official only talking to her about government and the king eventually being ousted by government noble

I'm not answering you because you not even bothering checking all the historical figures I listed

Last edited:

Nico2.0

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think we are done here
Dude if you don't want to play hosted and choice of games then don't literally no one forces you and developers don't care,you don't even need to spend money and you still complain crying because man don't get to force their will on woman, this is literally a game if you know alot about history consider teaching in a history class maybe then you might be a little bit more useful

Dude if you don't want to play hosted and choice of games then don't literally no one forces you and developers don't care,you don't even need to spend money and you still complain crying because man don't get to force their will on woman, this is literally a game if you know alot about history consider teaching in a history class maybe then you might be a little bit more useful
🥂 Hope you souls take full advantage of rest during your evenings, best of the best. Xx.

Chill, energy reading's fizzy on your end. I bet you're a lovely soul, so release the ego. Just pass by & don't reply on me. I'll skeddadle. 🏸🐇
I also notice that my comments were deleted but not your replies, LOL it must be nice to reply to a comment you don't like while also making sure it gets taken down....😂😂🤣😂😂cowards always do things that only benefits them🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nico2.0

😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣 Look at this clown.......why would I be mad about forcing my will on women in this country, when I've already got my own passport because modern women in this country are overrated(shout out to Bill blurr )and second you said the developers don't care and yet those same developers are crying on the "choice of game forum" website about people using mods instead of buying their feminist FEMCEL trash game's😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣 here's a little tip ok, do me a favor and go cry about it because it must hurt knowing the only time WOMEN will ever be anything is in a fantasy and fiction book
First of all your mom is a woman and she gave birth to you as well as the other mighty superior godlike man in history , second of all developers don't care about you because you are a crybaby and you don't even pay their games, I also will not cry because I respect woman and woman respect me, I pity you you must have been bullied by girls when you were a kid and that must be the reason you turned into a jerk and a low iq human being who doesn't have a girlfriend nerdddd

Megalodon

First of all your mom is a woman and she gave birth to you as well as the other mighty superior godlike man in history , second of all developers don't care about you because you are a crybaby and you don't even pay their games, I also will not cry because I respect woman and woman respect me, I pity you you must have been bullied by girls when you were a kid and that must be the reason you turned into a jerk and a low iq human being who doesn't have a girlfriend nerdddd
That incel definitely came here after reading Lords Of Infinity. He thinks every story should be like The Infinity Saga. Not surprising. That game sure does attract and appeal to a lot of the incel crowd.

lilyaa

Thank you so much! The mod definitely improved my experiences playing. Would it be possible to do the same or an expanded version for the official google play port?