What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Arcadie, Second Born v1.610600 MOD Menu V4 2023-06-12

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Arcadie, Second Born v1.610600 MOD Menu V4 - Arcadie, Second Born v1.610600 MOD Menu V4

Centuries of war define the Kingdom of Arcadie. Will you allow them to define you?

You are the second-born, second-in-line to the throne. As Arcadie is set to sign a peace treaty with your age-old enemies, you are put in charge of any future dealings with them.

Today will see you taking the first step towards a new destiny, and perhaps a new future for your Kingdom. Will you put the Realm's interests before your own, or will you precipitate it down the path of another century of...

Read more about this resource...

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Thank you! Does it also enable modification for army/noble support? Since they directly affect the ending it would be nice to tinker more easily with them
Enabled now.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Прошу подсказать, как ответить в существующую тему?
Может я не правильно пишу?
Прошу помочь.
Спасибо.
You did it.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

smartwaywork

cant do already deleted but the problem usually when i rotate my phone to landscape then it started stopped working even i delete and reinstal then not rotate but open menu mod then around 5 minute it started buggy like appp stopped working .ps:nice site

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
cant do already deleted but the problem usually when i rotate my phone to landscape then it started stopped working even i delete and reinstal then not rotate but open menu mod then around 5 minute it started buggy like appp stopped working .ps:nice site
... buggy after you used the MOD Menu or what? I really can't help you if I don't know the specifics of your error.

The Shadow of Man

Staff member
Are you sure you downloaded this version or the other version?