What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Blood Moon and Thicker Than

qweL

So in Thicker Than it let's you manually input what you did in Blood Moon including who you romanced, including Carrie and Roe who to my knowledge can't be romanced

Either A. It's just an oversight or b. It's intentional and I simply don't know the right choices to make

hng21089

So in Thicker Than it let's you manually input what you did in Blood Moon including who you romanced, including Carrie and Roe who to my knowledge can't be romanced

Either A. It's just an oversight or b. It's intentional and I simply don't know the right choices to make
both of them can be romanced .
And if you want Erin to help, go with Marco and be nice with the vampires. She wil give you her number and then call her at the last battle.

Amanda

How can you romane them and thanks
IIRC romancing Carrie is almost the same as romancing the other three packmates (Marco, Ed, and Vicky), always be nice to her, spend every free time with her whenever possible, and don't date anyone else.
As for Roe, you can't be the alpha (they will hint at it during the convo in the bar since other alpha cannot date other alpha), be nice to them, spend free time with them whenever possible, don't date anyone else, and don't be antagonistic with the other pack especially when it was discovered your Alpha was murdered.

qweL

IIRC romancing Carrie is almost the same as romancing the other three packmates (Marco, Ed, and Vicky), always be nice to her, spend every free time with her whenever possible, and don't date anyone else.
As for Roe, you can't be the alpha (they will hint at it during the convo in the bar since other alpha cannot date other alpha), be nice to them, spend free time with them whenever possible, don't date anyone else, and don't be antagonistic with the other pack especially when it was discovered your Alpha was murdered.

I'll try this thanks

Amanda

Ok so I'm at the part where I can either help Carrie shift, tell her to stay back or tell her to help Ed. What do
Did you not employ the Hunter?
I think in my case I could only choose to tell Carrie to stay back or help her shift since Ed was safe thanks to the Hunter. I think it's either help her shift or help Ed, if you want to make sure Ed's alive you can choose the latter.

qweL

Did you not employ the Hunter?
I think in my case I could only choose to tell Carrie to stay back or help her shift since Ed was safe thanks to the Hunter. I think it's either help her shift or help Ed, if you want to make sure Ed's alive you can choose the latter.
Ok I helped her shift, I hope the other pack members being alive or dead doesn't affect things, or how I finish off Blackwell