What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Blood Moon v1.0.1 MOD Menu V4 2023-05-04

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Blood Moon v1.0.1 MOD Menu V4 - Blood Moon v1.0.1 MOD Menu V4

You’re a werewolf. One night, a seemingly random encounter pulls you into the city’s paranormal underbelly, populated by witches, hunters, ghosts, and ruled over by vampires.

You’re not alone. Your pack is with you. They’re your allies, friends… and perhaps more than that. The choices you make not only determine your fate, but theirs as well.

Blood Moon is a 445,000 word interactive novel by Barbara Truelove. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by...

Read more about this resource...

Jane.O

Whenever I try to install there is no image and I get the message the game is not available in my error

daniellwtf

Huh ,why?
If the 'why' is why its so bad, there's many reasons, too many actually but i will give you a few. 1: The game has no status, what does that mean? very simple; Your choices doesn't matter, the results are all preset, example; in other games when you start a fight with someone and you choose something like 'punching the enemy' the game will go trough your status for that specific choice, to see if you are going to succeed or not, this game doesn't have that, if you lose a fight, you are ALWAYS GOING TO LOSE, there's only one result for basically all the choices. 2: The game forces you to choose specific 'routes', example; in the beginning of the game (chap 3-4? don't remember) you can ask for help from 3 supernatural groups, the witches, the vamps and the hunters, here's the problem, every choice of 'faction' has a companion attached to it, SO, if you are romancing character B (from the vamps route) you are forced to take the vamp route, if you don't, you are going to lose scenes with your RO, this is specially annoying cuz' you (at least i didnt) will not like all the characters, you will like only a few, if you hate character A, and you choose to go with the witches, you are automatically going to have to 'put up with' a character you don't like, just for the sake of a route you like (in this case the witches) 3: Nearly all the characters are 'stereotypes' you have the boy scout, the funny one, the cold one, etc. The game also tries to force some characters in many annoying ways, example; Marco (i think thats his name) asked me if i wanted to 'netflix and chill' with him, i said i was not interested in him, next day he goes again 'do you want to go drink something' implying a date, i refused again, some time later he sends you a text, asking you to dinner or smt, i was like, wtf? NO is no, just stop. 4: The MC personality is not really moldable, he will react to many events of the past/present in ways that has nothing to do with you, so if you wanna play a specific type of character, it will be really hard, example; you wanna play a more cold MC? very hard, MC is crying and whining in many parts of the novel, that's just his 'normal' reaction, without your prompt, THATS GOING TO HAPPEN. Honestly, i could keep going for a long time, the plot has many stupid parts and a rushed/unsatisfactory ending, the choice are also a problem, many times the game gave me, like, 5 choices, and i didn't want to choose any of them, whats more, let me think... Ah, yeah, theres also some super cringy parts, like, an alpha from another pack going 'My pronouns is they/them, if you dont' use them i will get mad' HAHAHA really stupid. TLDR: The game sucks on the same level as my English. this is MY OPINION.

daniellwtf

The ending is actually not that bad,
If the 'why' is why its so bad, there's many reasons, too many actually but i will give you a few. 1: The game has no status, what does that mean? very simple; Your choices doesn't matter, the results are all preset, example; in other games when you start a fight with someone and you choose something like 'punching the enemy' the game will go trough your status for that specific choice, to see if you are going to succeed or not, this game doesn't have that, if you lose a fight, you are ALWAYS GOING TO LOSE, there's only one result for basically all the choices. 2: The game forces you to choose specific 'routes', example; in the beginning of the game (chap 3-4? don't remember) you can ask for help from 3 supernatural groups, the witches, the vamps and the hunters, here's the problem, every choice of 'faction' has a companion attached to it, SO, if you are romancing character B (from the vamps route) you are forced to take the vamp route, if you don't, you are going to lose scenes with your RO, this is specially annoying cuz' you (at least i didnt) will not like all the characters, you will like only a few, if you hate character A, and you choose to go with the witches, you are automatically going to have to 'put up with' a character you don't like, just for the sake of a route you like (in this case the witches) 3: Nearly all the characters are 'stereotypes' you have the boy scout, the funny one, the cold one, etc. The game also tries to force some characters in many annoying ways, example; Marco (i think thats his name) asked me if i wanted to 'netflix and chill' with him, i said i was not interested in him, next day he goes again 'do you want to go drink something' implying a date, i refused again, some time later he sends you a text, asking you to dinner or smt, i was like, wtf? NO is no, just stop. 4: The MC personality is not really moldable, he will react to many events of the past/present in ways that has nothing to do with you, so if you wanna play a specific type of character, it will be really hard, example; you wanna play a more cold MC? very hard, MC is crying and whining in many parts of the novel, that's just his 'normal' reaction, without your prompt, THATS GOING TO HAPPEN. Honestly, i could keep going for a long time, the plot has many stupid parts and a rushed/unsatisfactory ending, the choice are also a problem, many times the game gave me, like, 5 choices, and i didn't want to choose any of them, whats more, let me think... Ah, yeah, theres also some super cringy parts, like, an alpha from another pack going 'My pronouns is they/them, if you dont' use them i will get mad' HAHAHA really stupid. TLDR: The game sucks on the same level as my English. this is MY OPINION.
i take back what i said about the ending, its not that bad, its just... everything leading to it is kinda lackluster, that can make the ending feel a bit lacking. i would give a 6/10 for the ending.

ozekia

Yeah i just play and finished it, what you said true there is no stats for skill for action scene and it makes kinda dull but other than that the story not bad..but yeah there is something lacking or missing like you just said

Vamp-kun

The ending is actually not that bad,

i take back what i said about the ending, its not that bad, its just... everything leading to it is kinda lackluster, that can make the ending feel a bit lacking. i would give a 6/10 for the ending.
I commend you on managing to scare an unscarable abomination (me) into trying the mod first before buying.
That's very rare for me...