What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Breach The Archangel Job 1.0.12 Mod Menu 1.0.12

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Breach The Archangel Job 1.0.12 Mod Menu - Breach The Archangel Job

Breach The Archangel Job Mod by ChoiceofMods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
View attachment 21
Umm i think there's a problem within the app
First install Joiplay from playstore or any other app store and set it up after opening it then use any zip extractor to extract the mod apk files in a folder, inside assets folder click on index.html and open it with joiplay, now you can play the game (also there's a option to change screen rotation on the upper side of Joiplay).

Babayaga

First install Joiplay from playstore or any other app store and set it up after opening it then use any zip extractor to extract the mod apk files in a folder, inside assets folder click on index.html and open it with joiplay, now you can play the game (also there's a option to change screen rotation on the upper side of Joiplay).
Thanks for the guide! I definitely will try it, hope you the best! :)

snapchatgirl9

Would I do the same on bluestacks? I cannot seem to get it to work. Whenever I try to extract it always just shows the base file and wants me to install it.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Would I do the same on bluestacks? I cannot seem to get it to work. Whenever I try to extract it always just shows the base file and wants me to install it.
if you are using windows then simply extract the assets folder from apk file and then click on index.html (which is in assets folder) to open it in any browser and play.

OmgaHacker

I used lucky patcher to play the game but when I escape the precinct, the game tells me that "precinctescape" (or something similar) does not counts as an achievement and then the game doesn't allow me to continue the story.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I used lucky patcher to play the game but when I escape the precinct, the game tells me that "precinctescape" (or something similar) does not counts as an achievement and then the game doesn't allow me to continue the story.
read the first post on this thread.

reader09

Does someone have a video of how you did i really have no idea how to use joiplay and make the game work