What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Can anyone please help me find this game?

Shrumiiiiii

I played this wip little over a few months ago on dashingdon. I've been trying to find it for some time, but am unable to do so.

- I don't remember much, but from what I know. Mc is a pretty good fighter ( I think? ) since there is an option to pick out a weapon to use in a fight earlier in the game

- The game is heavily-influenced by Japanese culture. Even most of weapons the Mc gets to choose are traditional Japanese weapons.

- The one detail I remember about this game the most is a female-locked character. She reminds me of Junko from Soh since she displays a sort of yandere type of behavior ( being extremely obsessive towards the mc and all ), she's also an ex-lover if I remember correctly?

meyaoi

Is it Whiskey Four?
I remember the MC is some sort of veteran, and can choose weapon like pistols, also one of the LIs is MC's ex who is obsessed with MC. They also have an encounter with some sort of yakuza organization or something (and can sleep with the leader lol)

Shrumiiiiii

Is it Whiskey Four?
I remember the MC is some sort of veteran, and can choose weapon like pistols, also one of the LIs is MC's ex who is obsessed with MC. They also have an encounter with some sort of yakuza organization or something (and can sleep with the leader lol)[/ISPOILER
Whiskey-four is one of my favorite wips, but it's not the one I'm looking for 😭😭

It has a different setting compared to that one, since Whiskey-four has some sci-fi themes while the one I'm looking for is set on a Japanese setting of sorts 😭

Vamp-kun

I'm gonna toss a coin and say Tale of Two Cranes. Even though I don't remember which setting it was supposed to be in...