What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Can you help me find this game?

SUBUWU

Hello all lovely members

As the title of this post says, I need your help in finding this game

I have very little memory of this game so I'll try to explain as much as I can remember

-MC is a warrior (or maybe a hero, I'm not sure)

-MC along with his/her warrior and mage friends join forces to protect the last city of mankind from the attacks of the Dark Lord

-Even though they helped each other, they were unable to fight the Dark Lord and one of them, a warrior, died

-MC knowing that they could not fight the Dark Lord, fought with him and held him off for as long as possible so that the mage could cast a spell that would trap the MC and the Dark Lord in another dimension

That's all I remember

Good luck and thank you

Blue Dragon

Hello all lovely members

As the title of this post says, I need your help in finding this game

I have very little memory of this game so I'll try to explain as much as I can remember

-MC is a warrior (or maybe a hero, I'm not sure)

-MC along with his/her warrior and mage friends join forces to protect the last city of mankind from the attacks of the Dark Lord

-Even though they helped each other, they were unable to fight the Dark Lord and one of them, a warrior, died

-MC knowing that they could not fight the Dark Lord, fought with him and held him off for as long as possible so that the mage could cast a spell that would trap the MC and the Dark Lord in another dimension

That's all I remember

Good luck and thank you
Pilgrimage of a ghost