What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Choice of the Vampire #01 v3.0.12 MOD Menu V2 v3.0.12

Register to download this resource for free!

MIAF

I'm having trouble in the beginning of the governor's visit. The game had the error "new_orleans_governors_visit line 2408: no selectable options" (without the quotes). Can someone explain to me what's causing it?

Zargaam

I'm having trouble in the beginning of the governor's visit. The game had the error "new_orleans_governors_visit line 2408: no selectable options" (without the quotes). Can someone explain to me what's causing it?
it's because of the foolish conditional checks hard-coded into the script because of which the game checks if values are below 3 or 2 or 1 or other stats to show any choice...so when you players modify the stats to 5 or any other stats and the program is checking for any value which is not what you modified then it simply won't show any choices and the game will bug out..the modders work is just to mod...this game is old and foolishly programmed...i am afraid if it's programmed like this in the whole game it will bug out at some point..forcing you to restart...maybe choose another game instead