What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Choice of the Vampire MOD Menu 2023-04-10

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Choice of the Vampire MOD Menu - Choice of the Vampire MOD Menu

Slake your thirst, without becoming a monster! Blessed with the blood-soaked gift of immortality, will you tend the flock of humanity—or twist it to your whims? When a brash young country butts heads with a brash young vampire, who will come out ahead?

Choice of the Vampire is an epic, four-volume, 850,000-word interactive novel, by Jason Stevan Hill. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Begin...

Read more about this resource...

Henry Matthews

I'm having trouble progressing due to an achievement error, can someone please help? The error occurs when the mc is going to play the piano in the governor's visit.
It says: "new_orleans_governors_visit line 663: the achievement name dazzle was not declared as an *achievement in startup".

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
I'm having trouble progressing due to an achievement error, can someone please help? The error occurs when the mc is going to play the piano in the governor's visit.
It says: "new_orleans_governors_visit line 663: the achievement name dazzle was not declared as an *achievement in startup".
I see. Okay. I know the cause and the fix. It will arrive in a day. Thanks.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

NoxTheBear

Xcuse, I've encountered an error where I choose to agree with my father, it said new_orleans line 1140: no selectable options, could you please fix it?

nvm, I think I know the reasons, It's probably because I used the mod first before the choice to select my status

thevun

hey everyone, how do we save in these? is there a feasible way to save our progress? i dont want to go back and forth like i did before haha

thevun

Got it, for anyone else having any problems saving on the PC mod, you can save it by going into the APK file, finding Assets, then HTML file inside of it, then placing it into your browser, then just download the save injector from there.