What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Choice of the Viking v1.0.0 MOD Menu V2 2022-12-22

Register to download this resource for free!

Capella_Auriga

For those who are having issues with mods or links, here it may help you:

Capella_Auriga

The file is an APK how is this suppose to help?
I see, you are having a problem opening the game. Is it showing a blank screen, right? Then you can either exit then clear it in the recent apps, press restart and clear it in the recent apps, or reinstall. Sorry, I accidentally press the "Post Reply" button a while ago.

Cluflynn

I see, you are having a problem opening the game. Is it showing a blank screen, right? Then you can either exit then clear it in the recent apps, press restart and clear it in the recent apps, or reinstall. Sorry, I accidentally press the "Post Reply" button a while ago.
I reinstalled 5 times, I tried restarting, I can see the stat screen but I can't interact with the stat screen and if I go into the stat screen the app stops working and just shows the stat screen, if I just launch the app there is no text except the buttons in the app. This isn't the only mod, the previous choice of proffesor mod by dei also didn't work I had to use another modder. I've always liked deis mod and they have always worked well for me but since the return of the hiatus none of the new mods works for me I don't know what she/he changed.

Torvik

Is it safe? I tried downloading it and it says it got blocked by Play Protect since it was made for a previous version of android. Honestly the whole link stuff looks kinda sketchy but idk. When I install it has no name or icon either
Same for me. It's completely blank when it asks to download.

Capella_Auriga

I reinstalled 5 times, I tried restarting, I can see the stat screen but I can't interact with the stat screen and if I go into the stat screen the app stops working and just shows the stat screen, if I just launch the app there is no text except the buttons in the app. This isn't the only mod, the previous choice of proffesor mod by dei also didn't work I had to use another modder. I've always liked deis mod and they have always worked well for me but since the return of the hiatus none of the new mods works for me I don't know what she/he changed.
The mod works very well for me. The opposite happened to me, the mods that they created after hiatus works better for me compared to the ones before hiatus. Could I ask what version of Android are you? I might have an idea of what's happening but can't confirm it yet.

Capella_Auriga

how do you download this
First, press the "Go To Download" button above the thread.
Screenshot-20221217-065102.jpg
Second, wait for a few seconds for the "Download" button to appear then press it, it will take you to the file in Uploadrar.
Screenshot-20221217-065122.jpg
Third, press the "Free Download" button. Wait for 12 seconds the click "Create Download Link" button then press "Click Here To Download button."
Screenshot-20221217-065154.jpg
piv-Bwg2-d.webp
Screenshot-20221217-070816.jpg

Cluflynn

The mod works very well for me. The opposite happened to me, the mods that they created after hiatus works better for me compared to the ones before hiatus. Could I ask what version of Android are you? I might have an idea of what's happening but can't confirm it yet.
Android version 11 vivo

Capella_Auriga

Android version 11 vivo
So you have the newer version of Android. Mine is Android 8. I guess it has something to do with what version of Android you have. Try to use Virtual Android or an emulator with an older version of Android like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.