What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Completed Games OCG/Twine

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Can you all help me with a list of completed OCG and Twine games which aren't available in cog/hg/hc ?
Also if you can then add word count or how long it took you to complete them.
List with reviews will be cherry on top ❤
NSFW titles are also welcome, just mark them as NSFW.

JonathanMikael

Word count - 272k
Game play hours - 12
Review: One if not the best interactive game I have played so far, with 15 different endings to unlock, Trigaea has become a favorite of mine. The author says this game contains 12 hours until full completion of the game, and I believe him, although, it must be said it took me far less by modding certain stats. One of the very few games I've found that it makes leveling up and gaining this game's exp actually enjoyable thanks to the vast different skill customization of our character as we progress the game. It's multiple endings and the story surrounding the MC made this game for me a 10/10 overall, I truly recommend playing it for those of you that haven't already.

coy

Word count - 272k
Game play hours - 12
Review: One if not the best interactive game I have played so far, with 15 different endings to unlock, Trigaea has become a favorite of mine. The author says this game contains 12 hours until full completion of the game, and I believe him, although, it must be said it took me far less by modding certain stats. One of the very few games I've found that it makes leveling up and gaining this game's exp actually enjoyable thanks to the vast different skill customization of our character as we progress the game. It's multiple endings and the story surrounding the MC made this game for me a 10/10 overall, I truly recommend playing it for those of you that haven't already.
Yes I absolutely loved this game