What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Completed twine games

Morgoth

Use save editor or developer tool from the browser. i use kiwi browser if im playing at android, if playing at desktop just press F12 or use Dev tool from chrome
Can you explain exactly what to type to modify the stats for Battle Quest?(on Android)

MR.A

It should be Sugarcube.State.Variables.(the stats u want to change) same like the desktop version but i don't know why the command wasnt there when i want to change it using Dev tool on android. So i use the save editor when playing on android

Morgoth

It should be Sugarcube.State.Variables.(the stats u want to change) same like the desktop version but i don't know why the command wasnt there when i want to change it using Dev tool on android. So i use the save editor when playing on android
How to use save editor?

MR.A

How to use save editor?
U need to download the save first. Go to saves option there Will be 'saves to disk' press that button, u Will download the save. After that go to saveeditonline.com , upload the downloaded save to that site. After the site open your save just search for the stat u want to change, if u are done then download the mod save by pressing the blue button below. Go back to the game, enter saves option press 'load from disk' and select the mod save. Your game should be refreshing and the stats Will be changing.
Dont over do it , like change the money to 99999999999. It Will broke the game and your money Will be 0 instead.

Morgoth

U need to download the save first. Go to saves option there Will be 'saves to disk' press that button, u Will download the save. After that go to saveeditonline.com , upload the downloaded save to that site. After the site open your save just search for the stat u want to change, if u are done then download the mod save by pressing the blue button below. Go back to the game, enter saves option press 'load from disk' and select the mod save. Your game should be refreshing and the stats Will be changing.
Dont over do it , like change the money to 99999999999. It Will broke the game and your money Will be 0 instead.
Thx