They fixed a lot of bugs on the new version of hunter the reckoning. Could you check it?
Thanks man. But the mod menu doesn't appear when i loaded my previous save. It only appears when i play the standalone one.Thank you man!!
Should be fixed now.
You maxed out all your stats so the game don't recognize variables to choose.Hey, in drink your villain juice at the new origin section it keeps saying "new_origin line 2652: No selectable options." Please can you check it out and also thank you for the mods they are awesome.
Thanks, its fixed now.You maxed out all your stats so the game don't recognize variables to choose.
You have an older version I believe. I'd redownload.I'm sorry to disturb, but I got this in Day For Night when I went to meet this hot shot producer for a big acting gig
View attachment 44123
All of the Gofile links have the option between portrait/landscape.hello, thank you for the mods!
i would like to know which specific apk has the portrait mode? all i see is one apk (i downloaded it and it forced me to be on landscape >~<)... and one zip. I haven't downloaded the zip file yet. currently playing champion of gods series that i downloaded in pixeldrain.