What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Cornelius's Mods [NEW - Tin Star, Versus Trilogy & Werewolf The Apocalypse - The Book of Hungry Names]

Hey man, thanks for the great mods , i have problem with saving at the end of each game, it says saveList.push is not a function, what should I do?
 
I have released a mod for Werewolf The Apocalypse - The Book of Hungry Names.

Dm for errors.
Thank you for the mods again Cornelius, but especially for this one. It's $40 in my country while the average IF's are $12-$20, never would have ever played it if not for you.
 
I keep getting this error with Versus Lost One: v_three line 286: The product extraworning wasn't declared in a *product command

Any ideas?
Getting the same error as well
I'll fix it now, I figured out a way with Werewolf The Apocalypse to just bypass these without removing them I like I normally do, which hopefully means no more of these kinds of errors once I've fixed it.
 
Fixed all reported errors with Versus - The Lost Ones (srry it took so long I decided to repatch the series)

there shouldn't be anymore errors but please feel free to let me know if their are.
 
Last edited:
Hey man, thanks for the great mods , i have problem with saving at the end of each game, it says saveList.push is not a function, what should I do?
Hey man! I'm not too sure on this error as I've never seen it before, do you use Joiplay?
maybe it has something to do with that as saveList.push isn't a function in my mods.
 
Hey so there's an "error" in Book of Hungry Names. I'm recruiting the final (3rd) pack mate (Podge) and during the mission there's a scene and all of the options eg. ("Okay, okay. Maybe this goes somewhere cool where I can learn more. I wait it out.") i click on leads to what i assume is the dlc_3_mission scene ("You've exchanged a few emails with Lucinda." ) rather than what i know should be the next scene instead.
 
Hey so there's an "error" in Book of Hungry Names. I'm recruiting the final (3rd) pack mate (Podge) and during the mission there's a scene and all of the options eg. ("Okay, okay. Maybe this goes somewhere cool where I can learn more. I wait it out.") i click on leads to what i assume is the start of the 3rd DLC ("You've exchanged a few emails with Lucinda." ) rather than what i know should be the next scene instead.
can you tell me what the name of the scene is, it should say in your most recent save (or make a new save there)
 
Fixed all reported errors with Versus - The Lost Ones (srry it took so long I decided to repatch the series)

there shouldn't be anymore errors but please feel free to let me know if their are.
nope still with the new download i just got still the same thing
 
Hey Cornelius, thanks for the Werewolf mod. I'm having an issue where I can't progress plus there's a lot of points where the scenes skip to others. For example when doing Podge's mission it skips the entire mission and goes to Lucinda's antique shop despite not having clicked it or having talked to her about it. As for the progress issue, when you finally sit down with Daphne and everyone else, before you get to the main talk it goes back to Lucinda's antique shop and then the menu just lists the side stuff (visit the 3 familes and go to the places of the spirits).
 
nope still with the new download i just got still the same thing
Hey Cornelius, thanks for the Werewolf mod. I'm having an issue where I can't progress plus there's a lot of points where the scenes skip to others. For example when doing Podge's mission it skips the entire mission and goes to Lucinda's antique shop despite not having clicked it or having talked to her about it. As for the progress issue, when you finally sit down with Daphne and everyone else, before you get to the main talk it goes back to Lucinda's antique shop and then the menu just lists the side stuff (visit the 3 familes and go to the places of the spirits).
Give me some time, all seem to be broken again lol.
 
Back
Top