What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

DanFabulich mods : Save slots delete after exporting your completed game save at the end of the Book

Glitch

So, I have been playing Fallen Hero : Rebirth using @DanFabulich mod because I like revisiting choices without restarting the game from the beginning and his mods allow for the option to have infinite save slots.

I made quite a number of saves, finished the game, transferred the complete game save to Book 2.

But when I went back to Book 1 all my saves disappeared, this has happened in Book 1 of other games where save export isn't available yet because there is no Book 2, and with a simple reload and / or restart they were back.

I have tried both but my saves are lost for good. Have any of you experienced this ? Is there no way of preserving the saves before transferring the final one ?

Last edited:

Vamp-kun

About the save slots, I remember that they get deleted by default once every playthrough finishes. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the internal coding of the mod.

Glitch

Yeah, it's like all the save slots get compiled in the final save which is then transferered to to the next book. Thank you Vamp-kun, unfortunately, i had to learn it the hard way after playing Fallen Hero : Rebirth the fourth time, hoping that each time they won't get erased, i even switched from the apk to the web version thinking that they would get stored in the cache but it seems that exporting your save get the save slots deleted, which is truly a shame since his mods are the only ones which allow for the save any time in the story option, but still it's better than nothing. Thought i wish there was a solution to this, since COG isn't planning to add it any time soon.

Vamp-kun

It's alright, I think that for test playthroughs, you can keep your saves right before finishing a game. After that I think they remain, but only if a save hasn't been exported.