What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Dragon of Steelthorne Mod Menu Completed

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Dragon of Steelthorne Mod Menu - Dragon of Steelthorne

Dragon of Steelthorne Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

Morgoth

At the end of the story, I can only choose to Give gem to His Majesty or Go through portal.

How do I unlock the other two?

Amanda

At the end of the story, I can only choose to Give gem to His Majesty or Go through portal.

How do I unlock the other two?
It's been a while since I read this IF, but what I did to secure the two incantations:
  • Succesfully rescued Princess Shanshan from drowning
  • Succesfully rescued Lavian (Lorabelle's daughter) in one of the missions
  • Successfully disrupt High Sovereign's plan to execute Queen Yulu
  • And overall just try to be a "good guy" I think

Morgoth

It's been a while since I read this IF, but what I did to secure the two incantations:
Thanks

shawburn

How or when can you get the mission to save Lavian?

Amanda

@shawburn I think it's after the first time High Sovereign called you back to Imperial Palace, I'm not sure if there are prerequisites but I usually finish all the missions asap and after I got back to Lake Steelthorne, that specific mission was then available.

Liu_Kang

Welcome
I get this error when I open the game file index.html
This page says Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'PSdragonofsteelthornePSstate' exceeded the quota.
How do I solve the problem?

Liu_Kang

I knew the cause of the problem
Which is that I have many saves in different games
Can you solve the problem in future games so that each game has its own limit of save files that does not conflict with other games?