What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Escape from Death v1.0.2 Mod Menu 1.0.2

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Escape from Death v1.0.2 Mod Menu - Escape from Death

Escape from Death Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

July Pride

🤡 Clown 🤡
I got 2 questions, If you take deaths place, do you become a god? and if so can you still go back to your living body after you take deaths throne or not?

Last edited:

July Pride

🤡 Clown 🤡
just play the game right and you will get it, adding everything you find in mod menu will totally ruin the fun of "playing".
It's called a mod menu right? if I don't wanna add something then that should be my choice not yours, besides as far as i was aware your job is to mod the game, not tell us what you're not gonna mod or am I mistaken?.....I am grateful for you modding the game but next time just mod everything ok

Last edited:

Miss Cutie

🤡 Clown 🤡
"THEY" is not a gender and it's so freaking annoying trying to read these books when all this company does is force false agendas and feminist propaganda. knowing how people are in this country, i assume someone is gonna get offended by the comment

Miss Cutie

🤡 Clown 🤡
It's called a mod menu right? if I don't wanna add something then that should be my choice not yours, besides as far as i was aware your job is to mod the game, not tell us what you're not gonna mod or am I mistaken?.....I am grateful for you modding the game but next time just mod everything ok
i agree but it is also better to have experience right. lol i know we all want a op character but modding can be tough sometimes, so give him a break ok

socyo

Seriously? Sheesh how grateful of you to say that 🙄

You sound just like a boss who pays Dan for a living.

Vamp-kun

@Miss Cutie
Remember that we do have a thread for things in I.F games that got us disappointed. Whatever they may be.

This thread is for possible glitches in the programming, or recommending something short about the plot.

Ps: Try to chillax dear guest, hunt some peasants, and treat the Californian-style fanservice characters as faraway relatives from a unique civilization.

babayaga987

Yeah actually its his job i literally spend all my life saving spend 5000 years of my time & he is going to advice him a game he modded & let us use it for freely for a more fun experience lets gut him