What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Fallen Hero: Rebirth v1.1.5 Mod Menu 1.1.5

Register to download this resource for free!

PearInWear

Love the mod thank you very much, but I can't save story for next game. I get an error saying saveList.push is not a function

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Love the mod thank you very much, but I can't save story for next game. I get an error saying saveList.push is not a function
hopefully this won't happen in my upcoming mod.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Sadly at the end of the game when i save it, it still shows up as saveList.push is not a function
try loading the save in book 2, it will be there even after the error in book 1.

Glitch

Hello, this error ( chapter03 line 1012: Can't fairAdd to non-percentile value: 110 ) pops out if you chose to admit you are still a telepath to Ortega, but it doesn't appear until you realize that you are heading to the Rangers' Headquarters.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hello, this error ( chapter03 line 1012: Can't fairAdd to non-percentile value: 110 ) pops out if you chose to admit you are still a telepath to Ortega, but it doesn't appear until you realize that you are heading to the Rangers' Headquarters.
saves restart then reload the latest save, go to next page then open stats and if any of those stats are above 100 then edit it from mod menu.