What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Fallen Hero: Rebirth v1.1.5 Mod Menu 1.1.5

Register to download this resource for free!

Glitch

I don't know if it will be more visible in this specific thread, because making new threads that aren't related to mods and leaks tend to be avoided and overlooked here :

So, I have been playing Fallen Hero : Rebirth using @DanFabulich mod ( this one ) because I like revisiting choices without restarting the game from the beginning and this mod allow for the option to have infinite save slots.

I made quite a number of saves, finished the game, transferred the complete game save to Book 2.

But when I went back to Book 1 all my saves disappeared, this has happened in Book 1 of other games where save export isn't available yet because there is no Book 2, and with a simple reload and / or restart they were back.

I have tried both but my saves are lost for good. Have any of you experienced this ? Is there no way of preserving the saves before transferring the final one ?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I don't know if it will be more visible in this specific thread, because making new threads that aren't related to mods and leaks tend to be avoided and overlooked here :

So, I have been playing Fallen Hero : Rebirth using @DanFabulich mod ( this one ) because I like revisiting choices without restarting the game from the beginning and this mod allow for the option to have infinite save slots.

I made quite a number of saves, finished the game, transferred the complete game save to Book 2.

But when I went back to Book 1 all my saves disappeared, this has happened in Book 1 of other games where save export isn't available yet because there is no Book 2, and with a simple reload and / or restart they were back.

I have tried both but my saves are lost for good. Have any of you experienced this ? Is there no way of preserving the saves before transferring the final one ?
those saves are stored in cache of apk or the browser you are using, sometimes so sometimes when you try to clean junk file then the cache alongside the junks can be deleted.

Glitch

those saves are stored in cache of apk or the browser you are using, sometimes so sometimes when you try to clean junk file then the cache alongside the junks can be deleted.
Thanks for taking the time to answer, i am using the apk version of the game, and i can assure you that i cleaned nothing. I am guessing nobody experienced what i did so normally those saves should stay even after exporting the final save right ? Could it be because i am using the older version of the mod ?

Edit : By the way is the option of transferring your save to the next book available in the HTML version of the game ?

Last edited:

Glitch

Thanks for taking the time to answer, i am using the apk version of the game, and i can assure you that i cleaned nothing. I am guessing nobody experienced what i did so normally those saves should stay even after exporting the final save right ? Could it be because i am using the older version of the mod ?

Edit : By the way is the option of transferring your save to the next book available in the HTML version of the game ?
I realized it's the fact that when i reload a save ( Let's call it save 20 ) to make another choice, ( Without forgetting that i have made some progress in the story and there are 21 to 29 saves between them ), save again ( save 30 ) and continue to play with that save till the end or make new saves along the way ( 31, 32, 33 ... It doesn't matter ), and then transfer the final save to the next book, the only saves that remain is ( save 30 ) with the rest of the saves i made after, the others get erased. And those which don't get erased remain a short time, then get erased too, and i end up with no saves at all.

Last edited:

WISTARIQ

Im new to these types of games, are any romances gender-locked (if that's the right term for it) currently playing as a female and have my relationship stats pretty high, is that going to give me any trouble? I don't want the game to lag or something. Thank you!