What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Fallen Hero: Rebirth v1.1.5 Mod Menu 1.1.5

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Still

Hi, Dan it still doesn't work but thanks a lot for trying to fix it for us. I appreciate it.🤘 I'll just create a new character on Retribution, once again I love your mods!
whenever you are about to save in book one make sure to quick save and if you get that error then don't start before quick saving.

yessir

Hello there. well i just wanna say my problem is that i literally cannot play this at all its just white screen usually it give you the ad to continue when i download it on google play but theres none theres just white. it seem like that its working base on the comment here. idk if the problem is my phone or the apk. help pls

yessir

Hello there. well i just wanna say my problem is that i literally cannot play this at all its just white screen usually it give you the ad to continue when i download it on google play but theres none theres just white. it seem like that its working base on the comment here. idk if the problem is my phone or the apk. thank you

yessir

Hello there. well i just wanna say my problem is that i literally cannot play this at all its just white screen usually it give you the ad to continue when i download it on google play but theres none theres just white. it seem like that its working base on the comment here. idk if the problem is my phone or the apk. help pls
OK I FIGURE IT OUT SO YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY ANYMORE THX.

Zargaam

I just downloaded Dei's mod but its version 1.0.8 do you think it has the save feature to save my choices for the next game?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I just downloaded Dei's mod but its version 1.0.8 do you think it has the save feature to save my choices for the next game?
yeah this have the option to upload your saves to next book.

sageraj

DanFabulich
Hey Dan, I'm unable to transfer my save to the next book, even tho I Quick saved the entire game,(email method)

It worked before(mail method) now It says
"Savelist.... not a function.
Pls help

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich
Hey Dan, I'm unable to transfer my save to the next book, even tho I Quick saved the entire game,(email method)

It worked before(mail method) now It says
"Savelist.... not a function.
Pls help
just load your saves in Book 2 and it will work.

JunkoUesugi

what's new ?
Honestly, I can't say for sure, but it's been updated four(?) times since 1.1.0. I tried looking for a changelog for the updates, but I couldn't find anything. To be fair, DeiArcana updated their version to 1.1.3, but their version lacks the save slot feature that I've admittedly gotten fond of. :/ I'm not sure why some of the mods have them and others don't? Anyway, thanks for your time! ♥ ♥

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Honestly, I can't say for sure, but it's been updated four(?) times since 1.1.0. I tried looking for a changelog for the updates, but I couldn't find anything. To be fair, DeiArcana updated their version to 1.1.3, but their version lacks the save slot feature that I've admittedly gotten fond of. :/ I'm not sure why some of the mods have them and others don't? Anyway, thanks for your time! ♥ ♥
you must be aware that this is the first book in series and already done, so those updates must be ad related.

JunkoUesugi

you must be aware that this is the first book in series and already done, so those updates must be ad related.
I was thinking the updates were bug-fixes or something along those lines, but you're probably right.

EDIT: It seem that those updates were indeed bug fixes, Rebirth was updated again yesterday to 1.1.5 with the update attributed to bug fixes.

Last edited:

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I was thinking the updates were bug-fixes or something along those lines, but you're probably right.

EDIT: It seem that those updates were indeed bug fixes, Rebirth was updated again yesterday to 1.1.5 with the update attributed to bug fixes.
funny I didn't see any bugs, still I'll update it in few days.