What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Fallen Hero: Retribution v1.0.12 Mod Menu 1.0.12

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hey! I've been on a been on a bender reading both of the Fallen Hero books lol
Retribution's been updated to 1.0.11, the changes of 1.0.5 to 1.0.11 is "patch one", whatever that is, the ability to delete saves(?), general improvements and bug fixes. Can you update this mod to 1.0.11? Kinda hesitant to ask, because I already requested an update for Rebirth. :/
then I'll update both apps, also you can just install 2nd game and delete your saves from there, you don't need modded version for it as you can do it even in free trial version.

JunkoUesugi

then I'll update both apps, also you can just install 2nd game and delete your saves from there, you don't need modded version for it as you can do it even in free trial version.
Thank you! You're the best! 😊

EDIT: Retribution was updated to 1.0.12 two days ago, more bug fixes maybe? Couldn't say.

Last edited:

JunkoUesugi

Hi! I've been keeping up with Fallen Hero: Rebirth & Fallen Hero: Retribution, Rebirth is currently 1.1.5 and was last updated September 6th, and Retribution which is now 1.0.12, was last updated on September 10th. I'm really excited about the mod updates for both whenever you can! 😊

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hi! I've been keeping up with Fallen Hero: Rebirth & Fallen Hero: Retribution, Rebirth is currently 1.1.5 and was last updated September 6th, and Retribution which is now 1.0.12, was last updated on September 10th. I'm really excited about the mod updates for both whenever you can! 😊
done

jojomojo

App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error! Anyway to fix this

makiica

Maybe this is a stupid question, since I don't see anybody else asking about it.

But can you import a save from rebirth or not ?
Again, sorry if this is already mentioned somewhere but I can't find it.

JunkoUesugi

Maybe this is a stupid question, since I don't see anybody else asking about it.

But can you import a save from rebirth or not ?
Again, sorry if this is already mentioned somewhere but I can't find it.
Yes, you can! When you've finished your playthrough of Rebirth, you'll get the option to upload your finished game save data online to your choice of games account, allowing you to import your choices from Rebirth when starting Retribution! 😊

makiica

Yes, you can! When you've finished your playthrough of Rebirth, you'll get the option to upload your finished game save data online to your choice of games account, allowing you to import your choices from Rebirth when starting Retribution! 😊
Great, I just tried it and it worked, thanks.

sotter

I have two issues.
1. I have deleted some saves from Rebirth via the official app but, somehow the mod keeps showing them to me. Will this issue be resolved automatically after the 30 period pass?
2. I can't overwrite my "local" saves resulting in me having to constantly delete and make new saves.

sotter

I have deleted the saves and yet the mod shows them as if they were never deleted.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I have deleted the saves and yet the mod shows them as if they were never deleted.
it's mostly cache problem, if you don't want bunch of saves then clear data of the app.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I am talking about the saves from Rebirth.
I think that might be something to do with game version, just don't use same email id for saves. It doesn't matter what email you use or it's valid or not, for example you can use [email protected] as email and will be able to save your game, you just gotta remember it.