What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Fallen Hero, Retribution v1.0.3 MOD Menu V2 2023-02-05

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
I can't seem to download it properly. Everytime I press the free download and direct link download it, the app won't show in my phone
You can download it now, I am sure.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
It says this is a free version not full
No ...? Please. If any of you want to report this kind of thing, the least you could do is provide a screenshot.

Porridge

Is the playthrough saved?
Saved as in it will be transfered to the next book when it releases.
Asking because there wasnt a prompt to save the file

Allen1692

I keep encountering the fair add to non percentile value 110 even though I've already set all my stats to 90/less than 90. Can someone help me with this, maybe there a secret stat that I haven't modified yet 😭
Im having the exact same problem. I don't know what to do. I just uninstalled it. I was really looking forward to it too.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Im having the exact same problem. I don't know what to do. I just uninstalled it. I was really looking forward to it too.
Believe me, I am sincerely sure it's your fault. Set it even lower still and frequently check your Stats Screen if you actually wanted to cheat.

Allen1692

Believe me, I am sincerely sure it's your fault. Set it even lower still and frequently check your Stats Screen if you actually wanted to cheat.
I honestly don't see how it's my fault, I even downloaded the game from the app store and bought it, no cheating and it still happened. But I'll try it again. By the way can you tell me what that means? Can't Fairadd to non percentile value?

Allen1692

Alright, I reinstalled the game, set everything to 90. And I don't know how or why but it's working so far. I'm not getting my hopes up tho. Not until I finish the game, but so far so good. I'm really happy, thank you.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Alright, I reinstalled the game, set everything to 90. And I don't know how or why but it's working so far. I'm not getting my hopes up tho. Not until I finish the game, but so far so good. I'm really happy, thank you.
I don't really know the cause. then. And if it still happens, that's the code's problem. Not mine. But, Can't FairAdd just means exactly that. It means the code uses Fairmath to add to your variables, but your variables are either below zero, or above a hundred. Therefore, it can't do its job because Fairmath is a percentile operator that only works on number between zero to a hundred.

RevanBelmont

Hey, first of all, I must thank you for your dedication and your mods, you are really my favorite modder.

It pains me that I can't help you with money (I can't afford it, thank you third world), but I really wanted to give my best wishes to you and that person close to you needed of help. I don't know if you believe in God, but I'll being praying for both of you either way. It is not as helpful as I would wanted to be, bloody hell, maybe it won't even make you feel better, but it is all I can do right now... Whatever happens, keep it up and never give up life. It is what it is, but we can keep trying been better each day. Thank you once again, I hope everything goes well and that you can be happy in the end, DeiArcana, you're a helluva modder and I'm sure a helluva person too. Tu orgullo me recuerda a mí mismo.

Ishelle

Does anyone know what Rangers' Doubts parameters are? Doubts about what, specifically? Do I want these high or low?