What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Fallen Hero: Retribution v1.0.12 Mod Menu 1.0.12

Register to download this resource for free!

smthdffrnt

I'm playing this on PC and I keep getting a couple of errors:
Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'PSfallenheroretribPSstatefallenheroretrib__SAVE__1705683663388' exceeded the quota.
and
Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'PSfallenheroretribPSstatetemp' exceeded the quota.
Deleting quick saves fixes the issue, but it keeps appearing more and more often. A couple of days ago I'd get it when I had about a dozen quick saves. Now I get it when I have 3-4.

Last edited:

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I'm playing this on PC and I keep getting a couple of errors:

and

Deleting quick saves fixes the issue, but it keeps appearing more and more often. A couple of days ago I'd get it when I had about a dozen quick saves. Now I get it when I have 3-4.
Try changing your browser.

smthdffrnt

Okay, so I've been playing the first part and this one for a few days and I gotta say, this CYOA book is on par with the I, the Forgotten One. Hell, it might even be a step above in quality.
The amount of work put into this is staggering. You have like 3 or 4 major secrets and the game keeps track of it all. The social interactions are impressive in all their permutations that depend on your stats. Characters make sense and act consistently.
The player customization is amazing. The fight scenes are very evocative and dynamic. You feel pretty badass in combat.
I've played through as both the nicest person you will ever meet and as a twisted ****ing psychopath. Romanced pretty much everyone. Treated the puppet as a person and as a tool. There are tons of scenes and plotlines that you will miss on your first readthrough, which encourages replaying it over and over.
The one tiniest gripe I have with the book is that a lot of scenes are written with a female protagonist in mind. Many responses and much of the internal dialogue fit a woman's POV better. Ortega is clearly supposed to be a big buff mustachioed Latino and not a spicy Latina amazon. Still, this didn't mar my enjoyment.
I would highly, highly recommend this CYOA to anybody who likes psychological thrillers, solid action, cat-and-mouse chases, or genuine superhero stuff.
I cannot wait for the next part in the series!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother

benazerta

Hey,

I'm having trouble with the mod, I'm playing on my browser. When I start the game, I get an error message on the page where I can load saved progress from book one. It says: "Invalid regular expression: /(Error loading script|Script error)/: Maximum call stack size exceeded." After that, the page goes blank, though I can still see buttons for stats, restart, and such.

When I restart the game, the initial page appears fine. I can choose to load a saved game or start fresh with a new character. But when I try to load a saved game, the same error message pops up, and the game freezes. I have to refresh the page, but the issue persists.

Sorry for the hassle, and any help would be appreciated!

GrumpyTheFrog

Hey,

I'm having trouble with the mod, I'm playing on my browser. When I start the game, I get an error message on the page where I can load saved progress from book one. It says: "Invalid regular expression: /(Error loading script|Script error)/: Maximum call stack size exceeded." After that, the page goes blank, though I can still see buttons for stats, restart, and such.

When I restart the game, the initial page appears fine. I can choose to load a saved game or start fresh with a new character. But when I try to load a saved game, the same error message pops up, and the game freezes. I have to refresh the page, but the issue persists.

Do you load saves made from Dan mods?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hey,

try different browser.

sotter

Sigh. The mod loading deleted saves from Rebirth is getting annoying AF. And having to constantly change emails to avoid having to scroll to dozens of saves is not that great of a solution.
I beg you. Please fix this. It is going to get even worse when the next books are going to be released. Can't you make the mod not load deleted saves like the official app or add a separate delete save function?
😭😭🥺🥺