What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Fallen Hero: Retribution v1.0.12 Mod Menu 1.0.12

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Fallen Hero: Retribution v1.0.4 Mod Menu - Fallen Hero: Retribution

Fallen Hero: Retribution Mod By Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

Awerei1

hi, for some reason link is not working for me, it says
'This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.' What should i do?

Vamp-kun

Lost foreigner question!
Does this mod have the save function at the end for the pending sequel, or is it like the other COG sequels?
And what's up with those "A GATE HAS BEEN OPENED!!!" achievements? Are they some sort of hidden things I missed from the previous game that I forgot to unlock?
And, did the developer ever say, in the end of the game, what is inside the puppet or the player once they separate? Was it Heartbreak, I'm kinda lost.

Ps: Amazing mod by the way. The ability to install a save function in the entire gameplay is what made me come back again and again to these games, instead of completely ignoring them because I couldn't remember the other choices that I played before.

Pps: It's blood week! BLOOD FOR THE CHILDER! 🩸🩸🩸

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Lost foreigner question!
Does this mod have the save function at the end for the pending sequel, or is it like the other COG sequels?
And what's up with those "A GATE HAS BEEN OPENED!!!" achievements? Are they some sort of hidden things I missed from the previous game that I forgot to unlock?
And, did the developer ever say, in the end of the game, what is inside the puppet or the player once they separate? Was it Heartbreak, I'm kinda lost.

Ps: Amazing mod by the way. The ability to install a save function in the entire gameplay is what made me come back again and again to these games, instead of completely ignoring them because I couldn't remember the other choices that I played before.

Pps: It's blood week! BLOOD FOR THE CHILDER! 🩸🩸🩸
check the version and see if this version have that option.

dsta

When I try to open the game I get a blank screen that says "App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!"
How do I fix this? LP tells me there's no license verification that I can patch. I'm using the MSI App player emulator.

dsta

When I try to open the game I get a blank screen that says "App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!"
How do I fix this? LP tells me there's no license verification that I can patch. I'm using the MSI App player emulator.
I tried to download your FH:Rebirth mod too and I get the exact same error

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I tried to download your FH:Rebirth mod too and I get the exact same error
extract the apk file as zip, then go to assets folder and open index.html in any browser.

JunkoUesugi

Hey! I've been on a been on a bender reading both of the Fallen Hero books lol
Retribution's been updated to 1.0.11, the changes of 1.0.5 to 1.0.11 is "patch one", whatever that is, the ability to delete saves(?), general improvements and bug fixes. Can you update this mod to 1.0.11? Kinda hesitant to ask, because I already requested an update for Rebirth. :/