What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Falrika the Alchemist v1.1 MOD Menu V4 1.1

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Falrika the Alchemist v1.1 MOD Menu V4 - Falrika the Alchemist v1.1 MOD Menu V4

Amitabhilia, the world of infinite light. The kingdom of Lebenswasserheim is recovering from an insurrection instigated by the now-defunct Weiliwubisky clan, and the restoration of peace and order means people are now free to achieve their own dreams once again.

Falrika Marmont is just one of these people, and she has her own simple dream: To become an alchemist. Through a series of events expected and unexpected, and with the help of people who will guide her along the way, her journey...

Read more about this resource...

Ims

I'm fine with the ads but it won't let me download it because the ads keep popping up EVERY SECOND and omg those n$ked, $ex vids 🙃

Ims

Can someone send me the apk? I literally can't download it because of the damn ads 🙃

Alice

I downloaded it and it says I can't open it because it's not for my region? after fighting with so much $e$ual advertising

mianyi

I might have a little problem. I can’t open the game. I am always stuck in the illustration that would usually pop out for a second when opening this kind of games. I’ve already tried clearing the app, clicking force app, turning on wifi, turning off wifi.