What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Forbidden Magic Android MOD Menu V4 2023-08-24

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Forbidden Magic Android MOD Menu V4 - Forbidden Magic Android MOD Menu V4

As a paranormal agent, your job is to keep magic under wraps. Can you catch a magical arsonist before you lose your heart?

Forbidden Magic is a 145,000-word interactive paranormal romance game by Frances Pauli, author of Brimstone Manor. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

You're a mage on parole for a crime you didn't commit. Or maybe you did, but you certainly didn't intend to get...

Read more about this resource...

Fatal Sin

Hi! Just wanna ask how do u know if it's the media fire mod one? Cause I only saw the ghost apk ones 🥲
I used the rar app and loaded the index via chrome to play. To do this

Download the mod apk from upload rar

Find the file in the rar app

Rename the .apk to .zip

Select the zip file and then select extract here

Find the assets folder and then scroll and select index. HTML load via your browser

Last edited:

PercyJackson00

Rename the .apk to .zip

Find the assets folder and then scroll and select index. HTML load via your browser
Thank u!

PercyJackson00

Rename the .apk to .zip

It still doesn't work on mine huhu can u direct where's the media fire link on dei's profile? I only saw the desktop app and android app on the resources. I'm not really techie that's why I'm not good at this extra complicated zip code stuff ✌️

PercyJackson00

man just click on his profile and about, the mediafire link is there, look for whatever you want to download, every game he's modded is in there. you're welcome.
I did, I only saw the desktop apk and the android apk. Which of those? Cause Im not really good at this that's why I've been asking man