What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Free Cities, Pregmod v4.0.0-alpha.27 Android [Images] v4.0.0-alpha.27

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

Adert Robert

Im sorry DeiArcana, but it seem both of your apk version (image and text) didn't worked on my phone. After i install, it just went blank.

Can i have another version that can be used by Joiplay ?
Thanks, and sorry to disturb you.

heeyaaaa

Im sorry DeiArcana, but it seem both of your apk version (image and text) didn't worked on my phone. After i install, it just went blank.

Can i have another version that can be used by Joiplay ?
Thanks, and sorry to disturb you.
The image one doesn't work on my phone as well . But the text one, u just haventer to wait like 1 minute or less and it will load.

JenusKudo

where can I find the save files? I want more money.... Btw... Can we create our whole family at once....? So far I can only add one person (either mom Or big sis or small sis or twin)... Can't add all of them together

Gitarja

the game shouldn't have to be modded, it's still in active development by the pregmod and its team, and update is made regularly at their git hub page. the game can be played in android via chrome and the cheat system are easily available in the settings

JenusKudo

the game shouldn't have to be modded, it's still in active development by the pregmod and its team, and update is made regularly at their git hub page. the game can be played in android via chrome and the cheat system are easily available in the settings
I was a noob... Didn't know that partial cheat was the best option....
Btw... I ran into some problem.... When I save it in the disk, I can't load the game because I can't find the file....
Also, I can't save more than 3 different files in the game... Any more and it says I don't have enough space

JenusKudo

Just wanted to ask, did the image apk worked on your device? Cause mine only says error connection to server or something and crashes. But the text one works tho,just a little confusing
Just so you know, don't use custom image.... Use the second vector image setting... The description will say something like 'this is the only image that works... Lots of clothing option... Etc'
Also, don't have more than 150 slaves.... Unless you know how to increase the memory of your web browser