What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Games which vampires are the good guys

qweL

So, i became interested in vampires
Wanna know games in which they're either good or can be good (usually in case of player characters)
I know about:
Paranormal preparatory school
Choice of the Vampire (1+2)
Vampires: The Masquerade (kinda iffy)
Social services of the damned (ish)

July Pride

🤡 Clown 🤡
Wanna know games in which they're either good or can be good (usually in case of player characters)
I know about:
I love vampires but most games about vampires are done so bad that's it's hilarious, it always bugged me how humans are capable of killing beings with godlike powers which includes(super strength, super speed as well as enhanced sense etc) and yet humans with guns can win against immortal beings who have had lifetimes to compensate for their weaknesses, such as the sun or some other bull. I would love to play a good vampire game even though most aren't good. I do believe DONOR could be one of the good one's,if the author made a part 2 with your character taking the vampire route from the first game ending

Last edited:

ikamanada

I know about:
I really love wayhaven. In this game your RO is vampires with different personalities. The flow of the story are so good that I keep repeat playing it 🥰🥰

kb1234

I know about:
Moonlight wip
First Born wip
Water To Blood pause in development
Thicker Than wip
Rise of a Vampire Lord wip

All games where I'm pretty sure you play the vampire.

Last edited:

July Pride

🤡 Clown 🤡
I really love wayhaven. In this game your RO is vampires with different personalities. The flow of the story are so good that I keep repeat playing it 🥰🥰
I'm not really a fan of wayhaven anymore, mainly due to the fact that i wanted to be a vampire by the 3rd book and I was let down by the author but other than that the books are really good

Yama

What's wayhaven, sounds interesting
There are three books published. The author works now on book four. To answer your question: You are a fresh, just promoted Detective who lives in a small town called Wayhaven. Lately you had your first inspection of a murder case, you try to catch the killer but even more and more innocents start being murdered. Then, suddenly, your mother visits you at your work in a long time and has an offer for you: She wants to give you her agents, also Unit Bravo, for help to catch the killer, but what you don't know is, that Unit Bravo has other reasons for helping you.

I hope it helps, sorry if there is grammar I am not native English.

As you suspect, yes, the members of Unit Bravo are all vampires.

My Opinion: I love it, it's funny, and I like the writing style and the romances are just...so different and that's what I personally like. It's even the first cog I ever played 4 years ago or so.