What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

games with betrayal or love betrayal?

Addylan

Hi, I found some stuff that might fit your description...
-Professor of Magical Studies- Darcy,
academic betrayal. Is an RO.

-Wayhaven series- Bobby, your ex, not an RO, but same as Darcy, academic betrayal. Limited lines about their story though..

-Love and Leases- Your ex cheats on you with your sibling....(Damn) I don't know if ex if an RO or not, but even if they were, never in a million years would I suggest romancing them....

If none of them fit your taste maybe you can find something here.

zareichie

- The Abyssal. Sol, one of the RO can be your lover/friend/enemy who betrayed you whether it's intentional or not, we don't know yet. And sadly, it's not been updated for a while :(
- Hollowed Mind. Wesley, one of the RO, can be your lover/friend who also betrayed you.
- After The End. Your former fiance (is not a RO) betrayed you. Royal setting just like in manhwas.
- The Night Market. Milo will betray you at the end of the story book one. Though be warned if you romanced him, in the book 2, you'll be forced into polyamorous relationship between Milo and Malcolm. But then again, in this game, only hazel's route can be a solo one :/

Last edited:

szin9

My real life😫😵😖😭😢

Hi, I found some stuff that might fit your description...
-Professor of Magical Studies- Darcy,
academic betrayal. Is an RO.

-Wayhaven series- Bobby, your ex, not an RO, but same as Darcy, academic betrayal. Limited lines about their story though..

-Love and Leases- Your ex cheats on you with your sibling....(Damn) I don't know if ex if an RO or not, but even if they were, never in a million years would I suggest romancing them....

If none of them fit your taste maybe you can find something here.
Whaaaat? Your own sibling?????

whooshu

- The Abyssal. Sol, one of the RO can be your lover/friend/enemy who betrayed you whether it's intentional or not, we don't know yet. And sadly, it's not been updated for a while :(
- Hollowed Mind. Wesley, one of the RO, can be your lover/friend who also betrayed you.
- After The End. Your former fiance (is not a RO) betrayed you. Royal setting just like in manhwas.
- The Night Market. Milo will betray you at the end of the story book one. Though be warned if you romanced him, in the book 2, you'll be forced into polyamorous relationship between Milo and Malcolm. But then again, in this game, only hazel's route can be a solo one :/
gabriel can be romanced without being forced into a poly relationship :)

zareichie

gabriel can be romanced without being forced into a poly relationship :)
Yeah, sorry, I should clarified that. I know for sure Milo is since I only have played his route so far.
For Gabe's, I only read from the comment, while it's not blantanly poly relationship like Milo and Malcom but Gabe still openly including his ex. Which I assume it's a similar situation with Malcom's route, you can do Malcom solo but he's still love Milo. While in Gabe's, maybe, it's more subtle? And maybe because it's only subtle, some people will interpret it differently. But then again, I haven't do his route so I could be wrong.

whooshu

Yeah, sorry, I should clarified that. I know for sure Milo is since I only have played his route so far.
For Gabe's, I only read from the comment, while it's not blantanly poly relationship like Milo and Malcom but Gabe still openly including his ex. Which I assume it's a similar situation with Malcom's route, you can do Malcom solo but he's still love Milo. While in Gabe's, maybe, it's more subtle? And maybe because it's only subtle, some people will interpret it differently. But then again, I haven't do his route so I could be wrong.
as a gabriel girlie i've only played his route so i assure you his ex is only mentioned once and has not relevance in the relationship between mc and him :)