What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Qeii

Depends on your timezones, so I'm not gonna limit it.

Anyways, hello y'all. It seems most of us came from Sbenny (which is kind of a given considering the DMCA situation) but I'm quite glad that this little secret community exist ever since it's been removed from there, especially since the majority of ChoiceScript fans were originally from there.

I'm not an expert at ChoiceScript but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to learn- and, I know the basic stat changing altercation. If I do learn some day, I hope I could be of use here and start sharing my own efforts to help this tiny community.

I do hope it does stay as a tiny community to reduce the risk of being found and any other form of risk that could cause this sites extinction. I found this site by complete accident and wasn't originally referred to, quite ironically enough.

I hope all of us can be careful who we show this site to, to prevent any form of loss. Let's help each other to grow this community while being under the radar. Thank you everyone and hope you have a wonderful day.

Capella_Auriga

Depends on your timezones, so I'm not gonna limit it.

Anyways, hello y'all. It seems most of us came from Sbenny (which is kind of a given considering the DMCA situation) but I'm quite glad that this little secret community exist ever since it's been removed from there, especially since the majority of ChoiceScript fans were originally from there.

I'm not an expert at ChoiceScript but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to learn- and, I know the basic stat changing altercation. If I do learn some day, I hope I could be of use here and start sharing my own efforts to help this tiny community.

I do hope it does stay as a tiny community to reduce the risk of being found and any other form of risk that could cause this sites extinction. I found this site by complete accident and wasn't originally referred to, quite ironically enough.

I hope all of us can be careful who we show this site to, to prevent any form of loss. Let's help each other to grow this community while being under the radar. Thank you everyone and hope you have a wonderful day.
Hello, Qeii! Welcome to the forum and our leprechaun community here! I also do hope to stay under radar especially after what happened to a specific thread 😔 If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask us here. I'm sure many members will be glad to help. I'm not sure about me though because I'm not as active as I used to be due to being busy in real life but I will try. Thank you as well and have a good day/night! 😊