What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

HC, These Thieving Hearts MOD Menu V4 2024-07-24

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

HC, These Thieving Hearts MOD Menu V4 - HC, These Thieving Hearts MOD Menu V4

Pull off legendary heists to steal the world's most magical treasures, and stay one step ahead of your rivals. What's hotter: the goods or the guys?

These Thieving Hearts is an interactive high-heat gay romance adventure novel by Raven de Hart. It's entirely text-based, 280,000 words and hundreds of choices, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

You're one of the world's most elite thieves, and you've stolen more...

Read more about this resource...

EthelCain

it is not working for me, i download normally but when i try to install the APK, it says "the app was not instaled" ? help😭

saladss

it is not working for me, i download normally but when i try to install the APK, it says "the app was not instaled" ? help😭
Hmm is your phone have enough memory?? Because that is one of the causes why you can't install it...or your phone is not compatible with the APK....(」゚ロ゚)」

innocencelost

can someone send me the download link please? because the link provided always redirects me to p0rn sites I've tried it countless times 🙄