What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Heart's Choice, A Pirate's Pleasure MOD Menu V4 2023-06-13

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Heart's Choice, A Pirate's Pleasure MOD Menu V4 - Heart's Choice, A Pirate's Pleasure MOD Menu V4

Sail the sea of love as a pirate queen! Seek gold, glory, and epic romance with a rogue, a warrior, or a nobleman. The Golden Age of Piracy is winding down and life is changing in the Caribbean—and as a pirate, you must change with the times. England has renewed its interest in the Bahamas and the time has come for you to choose a side, decide your future, and maybe find true love.

A Pirate’s Pleasure is a 270,000-word interactive novel by Lisa Fox, where your choices control the...

Read more about this resource...

Betsy

Portege stat is not working,also stat for LI is not there,I hope you can make one they're so damn fragile hard to maintain💓 Ty Dei I love your works!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Portege stat is not working,also stat for LI is not there,I hope you can make one they're so damn fragile hard to maintain💓 Ty Dei I love your works!
Okay.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
This is fixed.

zerotosiki

Now I can download it through my laptop, thank you so much for the mod ❤❤❤

Last edited: