What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Hearts Choice, A Player's Heart MOD Menu V4 2023-06-01

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Hearts Choice, A Player's Heart MOD Menu V4 - Hearts Choice, A Player's Heart MOD Menu V4

Find love, fame, and intrigue on the stage of the city's all-woman Opera! Put on a show, survive drama on and off-stage…and win your lover's heart.

A Player's Heart is a 222,000-word interactive lesbian romance novel by Melissa Scott. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

You're a rising member of the all-woman Opera company, one of three great theater companies in the glittering rivermouth city of...

Read more about this resource...

quechaya

Hi, I've encountered a problem after clicking on the mod menu where I am no longer able to return to the game. Clicking on "return to the game" within the settings menu takes me to the mod menu, as does hitting "next" within the achievements page. The issue persists after reloading the save and closing and reopening the app. I've also tried updating the app. Is there a way to return to the game that I'm not seeing?

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Hi, I've encountered a problem after clicking on the mod menu where I am no longer able to return to the game. Clicking on "return to the game" within the settings menu takes me to the mod menu, as does hitting "next" within the achievements page. The issue persists after reloading the save and closing and reopening the app. I've also tried updating the app. Is there a way to return to the game that I'm not seeing?
Hm. I don't know, mostly because I never encountered this problem before.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
I think its because I saved while I was on the mod menu page, I just won't do that again lol
Oh, yeah. That's a problem I know, though.