What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Heart's Choice, Belle de Nuit MOD Menu V4 2023-06-01

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Heart's Choice, Belle de Nuit MOD Menu V4 - Heart's Choice, Belle de Nuit MOD Menu V4

Win duels and hearts in the city of love—whether with swords or seductions! Will you fight for the Belle-de-Nuit's honor, for your own pride, or for love? You are the hands and eyes of the Belle-de-Nuit, a luxury brothel for wealthy patrons. As a swordswoman, you fight for the honor of the ladies of the night.

Belle-de-Nuit is a 115,000-word interactive romance novel by Rebecca Zahabi, author of Never Date Werewolves. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound...

Read more about this resource...

Tllly

I can't download the game, I just keep getting redirected towebsites and my phone tries to download all sketchy apks other than the game mod. I managed to get a download of the name, but it wouldn't load. Would it be possible for someone to please, please help with the new link. Thank you!

Steve

Help I can't download the game it keep on redirecting to some kind of adds and websites that I don't know. Can you plss help me. Thanks