What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Heart's Choice, Changeling Charade MOD Menu V4 2023-06-01

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Heart's Choice, Changeling Charade MOD Menu V4 - Heart's Choice, Changeling Charade MOD Menu V4

Masquerade as a noble with fairy magic! What will you risk for your family? For fairy revolution? For true love?

Changeling Charade is a 450,000-word interactive supernatural romance novel by Ruth Vincent, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Magic is illegal in the city of New Victoria. That means that Supernaturals—werewolves, djinn, fairies, and more—have...

Read more about this resource...

fernisonline

Hi, this game is labelled as My Project and I cannot have it installed at the same time as Pro Wrestling one because that one is also labelled as My Project so if I download a new one it updates the other one

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Hi, this game is labelled as My Project and I cannot have it installed at the same time as Pro Wrestling one because that one is also labelled as My Project so if I download a new one it updates the other one
I see. It seems like I am not as careful as I should be. A moment.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
It should be fixed now.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Can someone answer how to change the password ??
What am I doing wrong?
Please tell me.
Yours faithfully.
What password?