What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Heart's Choice, Heart of Battle MOD Menu V4 2023-06-04

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Heart's Choice, Heart of Battle MOD Menu V4 - Heart's Choice, Heart of Battle MOD Menu V4

Battle for love as a gladiator in this epic romance of swords and sandals!

Heart of Battle is a 250,000-word interactive gladiator romance by Fay Ikin, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

As a prisoner of Coritan City, you had two options: rot in a dungeon or battle in the gladiatorial arena. You chose to fight—and as a star gladiator, you have the power to...

Read more about this resource...

Villwe

I can't download the game, I just keep getting redirected to very sketchy websites and my phone tries to download all sketchy apks other than the game mod. I've encountered the problem with most of the files where the downloads are redirected..I've basically lost the hope of downloading any of the heart's choice games... if anyone can help,please do

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
I can't download the game, I just keep getting redirected to very sketchy websites and my phone tries to download all sketchy apks other than the game mod. I've encountered the problem with most of the files where the downloads are redirected..I've basically lost the hope of downloading any of the heart's choice games... if anyone can help,please do
Pretty sure it's deleted from there already.