What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Heart's Choice v1.3.3 Mod Menu (Scandal Notes update)

Heart's Choice v1.3.3 Mod Menu (Scandal Notes update) v1.3.3

Register to download this resource for free!

mcdeezy2. 0

This mod includes Zero Timer, so there shouldn't be any cool downs. If you encounter that, it's likely the MOD got "reset". You would need to clear cache/data or reinstall the mod, which might make you lose your story progress.
Is it like that for every book? Or is Jazz age not modded?

Jiny

Marshal of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Approved Releaser
Is it like that for every book? Or is Jazz age not modded?
Every book has Zero Timer. I just checked the modded files for Jazz Age and confirmed that it's Zero Timer.
Some books have boosted stats, some books have Mod Menu. But all of them have Zero Timer. :)

ggybr17

Not entirely sure why but everytime I try to launch this app it crashes, I've tried clearing all data and re-installing the app but it still crashes. I re-installed the actual app and that works so I think it's something to do with the mod manager.

Jiny

Marshal of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Approved Releaser
Not entirely sure why but everytime I try to launch this app it crashes, I've tried clearing all data and re-installing the app but it still crashes. I re-installed the actual app and that works so I think it's something to do with the mod manager.
Did the previous Heart's Choice mods work for you? I tested this on Android versions 7, 8 & 9, and it worked fine.

ggybr17

I was able to play the modded Heart's Choice app that was uploaded on the old Discord server awhiles ago, unfortunately it only worked once and that too kept crashing.
I'm running Android 7 if that helps at all

Jiny

Marshal of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Approved Releaser
I was able to play the modded Heart's Choice app that was uploaded on the old Discord server awhiles ago, unfortunately it only worked once and that too kept crashing.
That sucks to hear. What is your device model? As an alternative, the mod works on Nox Emulator, but that's only on Windows/Mac.

Fatal Sin

Same here with android 10 just states data connection is required even though the official can be played offline

Qeii

I love this but it sucks that all world pro wrestling isn't included. Obviously it's fine but that's practically the one I'm looking for lol. If I could, I would be willing to send money for it, but my question is, what do you mean there are is a "server-side paywall" as I don't seem to see a difference between any books in terms of payment aside from buying the full book, ad-free, and bonus stories (which you manage to bypass), so what exactly do you mean?

Qeii

Is it possible to just unlock all world pro wrestling (aka, no timer, ads, and it's the full book + bonus stories)?

Ezhs

Is it possible to just unlock all world pro wrestling (aka, no timer, ads, and it's the full book + bonus stories)?
It's already unlocked but once you close the app the timer and the paywall for the bonus stories reappears